- MAPNH Health
- NH Community Profiles
- American Fact Finder
- US Census Bureau
- NH Department of Education Data Collection and Reports
- NH DHHS Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System Publications
- NH DHHS Occupational Health Surveillance Publications
- NH DHHS Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Publications
- NH DHHS Diabetes Education Publications
- NH DHHS Birth Data Publications
- NH DHHS Death Data Publications
- NH DHHS Hospital Data Discharge Publications
- NH DHHS Cancer Data Publications
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- NH BDAS Issue Briefs
- NH Health WISDOM
- Public Health Emergency Response Annex Base Plan
The goal of the Regional Public Health Emergency Annex is to ensure methods and procedures are outlined for the Central NH PHR
partners, State of NH public health and safety officials, and federal officials who play a role in responding to a public health emergency.
- Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
The Community Health Improvement Plan is our community's plan for better health, designed to be implemented through a group effort by our region's agencies, partners, residents, healthcare providers and public safety personnel to allow all community members to have access to timely, comprehensive, cost-effective, high quality, and compassionate care.
- Collective Action-Collective Impact
New Hampshire’s Strategy for Reducing the Misuse of Alcohol and Other Drugs and Promoting Recovery
- State Health Improvement Plan (SHIP)
Charting a Course to Improve the Health of New Hampshire
- A Road Map to Behavioral Health
A guide to using mental health services and substance abuse disorder services.
- Get HELP Brochure – A guide to help youth and families make positive choices.
CADY's "Get HELP" brochure provides important information on who to call for emergency assistance, numbers for local schools, and numbers to call for treatment, counseling, and recovery. It also includes a list of general help and tip lines. Check it out today and print a copy for handy reference!
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation County Health Rankings
How Healthy is Your Community?
The annual Rankings provide a revealing snapshot of how health is influenced by where we live, learn, work and play. They provide a starting point for change in communities.
- Central NH Jurisdictional Risk Assesment
The JRA was conducted to rate the impacts of a set of hazards to the regional health care, behavioral
health, and public health systems and to identify system vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies to
reduce the risks posed by these disasters
- 2020 Community Needs Assessment Report
During the period February through September 2020, an assessment of Community Health Needs Assessment of the Central New Hampshire region was completed by the Central New Hampshire Health Partnership. The purpose of the assessment was to better understand the health-related issues and concerns impacting the well-being of Central NH residents, inform community health improvement plans, partnerships and initiatives; and satisfy Community Health Needs Assessment requirements for Community Benefit reporting. For the purpose of the assessment, the geographic area of interest was 17 municipalities comprising the Central New Hampshire Public Health Region with a total resident population of 30,332 and served by the member agencies of the Central New Hampshire Health Partnership (www.cnhhp.org).
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey
The Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) is a national survey, conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every two years among representative samples of 9th through 12th grade students.
- CNHHP Community Assessments
Your Local Health Department’s Biggest Advocate.
At NACCHO, we strive to be a leader, partner, catalyst, and voice for local health departments around the nation. All of our efforts focus on promoting health and equity, combating disease, and improving the quality and length of all lives.